Keyshia Cole - Just Like You (International Deluxe Edition)-2008


Here’s NBMP3 with the International Deluxe Version of this album from Keyshia Cole. Enjoy

Track List:

  1. Let It Go (feat. Missy Elliott & Lil Kim)
  2. Last Night (feat. Diddy)
  3. When You Gonna Give It Up To Me (Sean Paul feat. Keyshia Cole)
  4. Love
  5. Fallin’ Out
  6. Was It Worth It?
  7. I Changed My Mind
  8. I Remember
  9. I Should Have Cheated
  10. Heaven Sent
  11. You’ve Changed
  12. Situation (feat. Chick Santana)
  13. Shoulda Let You Go (feat. Amina)
  14. Give Me More
  15. Let It Go (feat. Piper)
  16. Love, I Thought You Had My Back

Release Name: Keyshia_Cole_-_Just_Like_You_(International_Deluxe_Edition)-2008-NBMP3
Genre: R&B
Label: Geffen Record
Quality: Lame 3.97 V2 VBR Joint-Stereo
Size: 93 MB
Rip Date: 2009-06-11

Links: NFO - DOWNLOAD - Forum Post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kaaka Kaaka Tamil movie direct download links

Naanum Kodiswaran Tamil movie torrent

Coupling